KPC DEACONS PARTNERING WITH FRANKLIN YOUTH CENTER PRESENTS THE HOLIDAY HEARTS
GIVING TREE COLLECTION
Franklin Youth Center middle school and high school students have created a “holiday heart” wish list of gifts they hope to receive this holiday season. If you wish to participate – select a tag ornament from the tree and sign your name next to the corresponding Gift# on the sign-out sheet.
There are also other ways to participate. By donating a gift card or providing a gift from the listed suggestions below:
Winter accessories (gloves, hats &scarves)
Athletic wear (hoodies, sweatshirts/socks)
Art kits/painting, friendship bracelet kits
Toiletries (deodorant, soaps, body spray)
Phone accessories (charger, covers, holders)
ALSO SEE the HELPFUL FAQ SHEET Below FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE OR EMAIL the KPC Office at email@example.com WITH QUESTIONS.
FRANKLIN YOUTH CENTER HOLIDAY HEARTS PROGRAM DONOR INSTRUCTIONS
THANK YOU for your support of the Franklin Youth Center Holiday Hearts program. This special effort allows generous individuals like you to fulfill the needs of Franklin students to help them have a heartfelt holiday season.
The following Frequently Asked Questions have been provided to assist with your participation in our program. For more information please also contact us at (732)873-7292
Q. What if I cannot find the specific items listed on the wish list form?
- Donors may substitute similar NEW items if exact matches are not available.
Q. Can I provide items that are not listed?
- Yes, however, please ensure they are NEW and aligned with the noted sizes, color preferences, and grade level.
Q. Can I choose more than one youth wish list?
- Yes, you can choose as many wish lists as you can financially fulfill.
Q. I belong to a group/organization. Can we fulfill wish list items as a team?
- Yes. However, groups should schedule a specific day when all purchased items will be dropped off so that all items are received at the same time.
Q. How much should I spend on each item?
- How much to spend will be up to you. However, we are suggesting a price point of approximately $50 per item.
Q. Can I donate items that are not new but are instead slightly used?
- No. For this program, we are asking donors to provide only NEW items.
Q. Will I have an opportunity to meet or speak with the youth who received my donation?
- No. To maintain the privacy of minors and parent permission guidelines we are unable to introduce donors to recipients. We do, however, encourage donors to include a message of support and holiday wishes along with their donated items. Messages should exclude donor contact information.
Q. When will the youth receive the donated items?
- Items will be privately distributed at our Holiday Party scheduled for Saturday, December 16th. This event is only open to Youth Center students.
Q. What if I have more questions?
- Call us (732)873-7292
THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!