For Directions from your location please click the Get Directions button under the map.
Please note, traveling south on Route 27 as you approach the church, the entrance driveway is the second driveway at the church. Traveling north on Route 27, the first driveway as you approach the church is the entrance driveway.
For travelers from Southern New Jersey, Trenton/Ewing area, and Pennsylvania we suggest the following Alternative Directions from I-295 North due to the difficulty in navigating the short jug handle at Ridge Rd.
- Merge onto US-1 North via Exit 67 toward New Brunswick.
- Travel 7.6 miles and take the College Road West ramp toward Forrestal Center West/Forrestal Village
- Continue straight on College Rd West (center lane) through the first of two stop lights. Stay in Center lane and continue straight through the second stop light onto Seminary Drive, (becomes CR-614). Continue straight through the next Stop light and travel 1.2 miles to Route 27/Lincoln Highway.
- Turn right onto Route 27/Lincoln Highway and continue 0.2 miles through the stop light at Heathcote Rd/Laurel Ave.
- The church is located 0.1 miles past the stop light, on the left. Turn into the first driveway and proceed to the parking lot in the rear of the church.
PARKING – Ample on-site parking is located in the church lot at the rear of the church. Traveling north or south on Route 27 the parking lot entrance driveway is located on the south side of the church. The parking lot can also be accessed from Union Street opposite the YingHua International School.
Handicapped Access – Parking is available for visitors with Handicap Plaques. Visitors or members who need to enter at ground level may do so at the entrance to the electronic lift located off the Exit Driveway near the front entrance.
Electronic Lift – For visitors who need wheelchair access – For safety please access the Exit driveway from the parking lot and drive to the entrance to the electronic lift ramp. Stop the car, put it in the Park position to assist the person who will use the electronic lift. Proceed down the ramp and press the button on the lift door that is marked II. The door opens automatically and remains open for 30 seconds. When inside the lift PRESS AND HOLD the button marked I for the Assembly Room or the button marked III for the Sanctuary.
If the driver assists the person using the lift and must return to the car, please inform the usher so h/she may assist the guest. The driver should return to the car, exit right onto Route 27 and access the Entrance Driveway to the parking lot.
Please call the church office at 609-921-8895 prior to visiting if additional assistance is needed.