The historic Kingston Presbyterian Church Cemetery was founded in 1723. The cemetery was the original site of Kingston Presbyterian Church. The Cemetery is located at the corner of Route 27 and Church St. in Kingston, NJ, a block and a half south of Kingston Presbyterian Church.
The significance of the KPC cemetery as a historic site is cited in histories of the Revolutionary War. General George Washington’s Conference on Horseback was held in the cemetery on Jan. 3rd, 1777 after the Battles of Princeton and Trenton. One of 12 markers commemorating historic sites of the Revolutionary War is placed at the cemetery to mark the site of the “Conference on Horseback”.
Click Here for The Cemetery Directory of Graves and Locations. The on site Directory is located at the Cemetery Entrance.
Click Here for the list of Veterans of Wars from 1775 to 1918. The list of Veterans of World War II will be available later this year.